28 M looking for online or real life friends DFW, TX
Hey, I've never made one of these and I figured I'd give it a shot. I recently moved to Texas and don't know a lot of people and with the virus I really haven't gone out much other than to do stuff by myself (fishing, disc golf, etc.) I live in DFW, TX and would like to make new online or real life friends. Here's a picture of Me
Here are some things:
- I like to PC game -, I'd say It's probably my main hobby when I don't have anything to do and usually only multiplayer games. My most played game is probably WoW, I've always gone back to it off and on throughout the years (Horde, obviously). Other games are Overwatch, CoD (sometimes), heroes of the storm, raft, green hell, the forest, planetside 2, overcooked, cuphead (never got far), GTA I'm also open to trying new games. DM me for battletag, steam, etc if you wanna play.
- I like to disc golf - I always thought this was kinda lame prior to trying it with a bunch of friends but I found it to be really fun with a group of people relaxing, most courses aside from playing disc golf on bring you all through cool parts of different parks.
- I like fishing - I recently got into fishing and mostly go by myself, got a garman livescope for a job recently and after It's done I plan to get a boat to mount it on and use.
- I joke around a lot and am very easy going on almost anything, though I can be very considerate if I go too far about something, just let me know or if you want to have a serious conversation about something I'm willing to listen and reciprocate genuinely.
- I like sharing music and will let you know when I listen to music you share and give you my opinion on it. I've found a lot of good music this way through a handful of friends and even got friends into entire bands they'd never heard of. Only thing I really avoid is hip hop, pop, and rap. I've actually recently found a handful of country songs I enjoy, though I could count on my hands how many that is.
- I like adventuring, off-roading, etc. a I have a Tacoma and I used to live in Oregon, I'd take a tent that fit over the truck bed and just go up the backroads, have fun, and pull over somewhere to camp. Camping isn't as fun in Texas (too hot, not many trees, mountains, rivers, etc) but there's other things to do.
- Drinking, smoking, etc. - I like to drink occasionally and sometimes have a smoke whilst drinking, other than that I don't smoke at all (My clothes never smell like cigarettes). As far as weed, I had smoked when I was younger but don't really anymore, not against it or anything.
If you're interested feel free to message me
submitted by Drougen
Looking for a Break from Competitive, or other, Gaming? Looking for a break in life or maybe for a Community that you can help build for others and yourself to enjoy?
Our Server Community, simply named Silver Crown, is meant to bring to gamers & non-gamers a non-toxic hangout place where you can take a break from competitive gaming or gaming in general, & take a break from real life. We offer this simply community as a way to meet new friends & to have a place where you feel like you belong, without being forced to focus on games that feel like a job, & without being forced to go through life on your own. We do have gaming but it is simply a background activity that you can do with other members (mostly PlayStation 4), but we do not focus on gaming. We focus on our Community, expanding it and delivering to everyone a good place to hang out in. And for any of you who want to do more in a Community that matters, you can enter & volunteer for our staff positions where you can mod, create & host events, keep activity up, and do much more while both meeting & hanging out with members & learning new traits and skills. We also offer more prestigious roles for people who wish to do so much more in terms of expanding this Community, such as our program SILVER WOLF RANGERS, where you are taught by expert individuals on how to Lead others, on how to consult & council new leaders of other communities, how to use your abilities to become impartial in any given situation, & more. Everyone has the ability to do more in our Community, and nothing is forced one you. If you wish to join and remain a normal member who wishes to stay casual, you can 100% do that. If you wish to do more for others & even become one of our Elites, you can absolutely do that. In our Community, you can do things that actually matter. You can do things that help other real people, either by just being a friend to them or by giving your services to the Community overall. NOTE: Most of our members are in the U.S. West & East coasts, but we do have some members from the UK so all are welcome. If you join to play online with our members, more that we mostly just play on PlayStation 4 but we do have a small amount of members that play on PC. Warframe & Planetside 2 mostly, though other suggestions are welcome. Join our Community & help make a difference in people’s lives! Discord Server
submitted by BjornUlfr07